Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Web Search

Monday, May 11, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - May 11, 2009





Today's MTM theme is "Children's Literature "

One of my son's favorite books is "I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly"
So I did my best, I kind of winged it today...LOL

Top Row: Chocolate Chips (Fly), Hot Dog With Toothpicks (Spider),
Banana with Chocolate Chips (Bird)

Bottom Row: Cheerios ("Cat" Food), Hot Dog (Dog),
Goat & Horse Shape Animal Crackers (Goat & Horse) & Cup of Milk (Cow)



Join the fun...click on link below


8 Comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

so cute! I love the "flys"!

The Masked Mommy said...

You chose a hard book! :-)

' said...

I love that book!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

really cute!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

That is adorable. I love the flies and cat food. :)

Val

Lynn said...

That was a hard one. Looks yummy, though. Nice job. :)

UtahJenny said...

Very cute ... what a fun thing to eat flies! (hee hee)

Carin said...

that is really neat, great idea!

My eHow Articles

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com