Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Web Search

Friday, August 21, 2009

Aloha Friday - August 21, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

Do you have kids that are going to school this year?

And if so, are you ready for it?

My oldest is 4 and will be going to preschool for the school year. I'm nervous and excited about it. He did a 1 month program this summer and he loved it! Still have to do school shopping, so we're not ready for it yet.

8 Comments:

I am Harriet said...

I know I am ready :)
2 kids btw :)

Have a great Friday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/annoying-facebook-users-who-are-they.html

Buffie said...

My daughter isn't quite 2 yet so no school yet, but I am so not ready. I will probably cry the whole day she starts kindergarten.

Liz Mays said...

Just college and they're both used to that!

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Kids... 7 of them... school..

1 - senior
1 - sophmore
1 - freshman
1 - second grade
1 - kindergarten

2 under the age of three.

Yes... I love it that school started. I do NOT want my toddlers to go in.. I will miss them.

Jennifer said...

Yes I do. My 3 teens will be going back to high school in just a few days. We are ALL looking forward to it.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

My oldest will be in 1st grade this year. I am worried about things this year, so not sure if I am ready.

Erin @ Closing Time said...

I have two kids, ages 5 and 3. We homeschool, and we started on August 10.

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Yes and Yes!

My eHow Articles

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com