Today we're starting to get gifts ready for Mother's Day. Tristan made a gift bag for Grandma made from an ordinary envelope. If you want to be green or frugal check my blog about the same project here.
What you'll need...
Envelope, Any Size or Color (Makes 2 Bags)
Glue or Tape
Pipe Cleaners (Yarn or Ribbon For Handles)
Crayons or Markers
2. Decorate the bag with crayons or markers
3. Fold the uncut edges in about 3/4" (2cm), creasing them well.
4. With a hole punch, punch out 2 holes for handles on each side
5. Open one half, place your hand inside, and reverse the folds to the inside.
6. Tape or glue the corner triangular flaps to teh bottom of the bag.
7. Put the pipe cleaners through the holes to make handles.