Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Web Search

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Creating An Online Wii Mii Character




I have been doing some research online for my son's birthday in November. Yeah, I know it's still awhile, but I need to find everything that will make his birthday fun and memorable! We're going to be having a Wii Bowling Birthday party. One of the things I want to do is to create Mii Characters for all the guest, but I just couldn't figure out how to do it. I want to print them out and make them for cupcake toppers or name badges. I still haven't quite figure it out what I'm going to use them for, but anyway I finally found a website that helps create Mii's just like on the Wii. Do you want to know too? Ok, here's the link http://www.myavatareditor.com/. Hope this helps others who have been looking for the same thing. If you create a Mii, share it with me. I'd like to see it. Just leave a link in the comments.

I'll be updating periodically on what I'm doing or finding for Tristan's Birthday Party.


0 Comments:

My eHow Articles

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com