Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Web Search

Friday, September 4, 2009

Aloha Friday - September 4, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What is you child's favorite snack?
If you don't have a child, what was your favorite snack food when you were a kid?

My children love homemade chocolate chip cookies.
It's a treat, because I only make them no more than twice a month.




14 Comments:

Stacie said...

My oldest loves flammin hot cheetohs. My middles son loves just anything he can get his hands on for a snack. My daughter loves oreos.

I am Harriet said...

Peanut butter always makes everyone happy.

Have a great Friday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/people-of-walmart-is-all-over-place.html

Buffie said...

My daughter loves to eat. Right now I think her favorite snack is anything she can take away from mommy.

Jennifer said...

I have older teens who run about 10 miles every day after school, so their favourite snack is whatever they can get their hands on.

Kimberly Kihega said...

My 3 kids favorites are:

Cheetos
rice cakes
popcorn

I always have those in the house!

AudreyO said...

Right now we are on a cheese and crackers phase. Before it used to be popcorn.

TheAtticGirl said...

My son loves string cheese, pretzels, pretzel peanut butter sandwiches, and bananas.

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/09/aloha-friday-dating-your-husband.html

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

My oldest son likes pretzels, fish crackers and granola bars. My little guy likes cheese sticks, fish crackers and graham crackers.

MadeInCanarias said...

I love Pringels.

Drahdrah said...

My daughter loves fruits.. I think cherries are her favorite, but they are only in season for a short time. She also loves apples.

Gem said...

My child's fave snack is yogurt!

Becca said...

I always loved fruit snacks. I still like them but they don't agree with my esophagitis that I had so I don't eat them often anymore.

Annie said...

Lizzie just loves fresh mandarin oranges! If I keep a bag of them around the house she will eat like 4-6 a day :)

kailani said...

My older daughter loves those little oranges - cuties. My younger daughter always asks for Ritz Crackers.

My eHow Articles

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com