Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Web Search

Friday, September 25, 2009

Aloha Friday - September 25, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

How Often Do You Do Kid Crafts With Your Children?

I've been slacking, but am trying to get back into doing some cute crafts with my children.
They love it and have lots of fun!





6 Comments:

Auntie E said...

Not often enough

Unknown said...

Not a lot...I used to do it a lot more...but now I am totally outnumbered and it seems like such a mess...I need to just jump right back in...Maybe I will let them do some scrapbooking tonight!! Thanks so reminding me of this!

Aloha.

Unknown said...

Not often enough! i did just get a fun cake decorating thing and my son id excited to try it out with me. Maybe we'll do that this weekend!

AudreyO said...

We did crafts sometimes when the kids were younger. We played with rubber stamps, beads and even scrapbooked some.

Marie said...

Quite a bit actually -- I have always done a lot of crafts with the kids because it's one of the things I really enjoy and can share with them. We were just painting the other night and I have several Halloween craft ideas ready for the next few weeks. I plan ahead because my son in particular loves the holidays!

Becca said...

I wasn't so into crafts as a little kid. I think my mom and I did more when I was a pre-teen and teen. (Yes, I was the weird teen that liked my parents!)

My eHow Articles

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com