Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Web Search

Friday, October 2, 2009

Aloha Friday - October 2, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What is your child's favorite book?

My children have 2 books that they love, The Monster at the End of This Book
& 10 Little Ladybugs.

13 Comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Don't have children. But I love Twilight Saga.

AudreyO said...

I"m not sure either of them ever had a favorite book, but both of them enjoyed the Harry Potter series.

Auntie E said...

she loves reading the Twilight series.

Sues2u2 said...

Right now my daughter is loving the majic treehouse books, horrible harry books & just about anything else she can find.

Son does not like to read but we make him. Right now he's reading a book by Anne McCaffrey. He says he's liking it but we still have to remind him to read.

Annie said...

She has two books she carries around with her everywhere, asking me to read them at the funniest time! They are board books "the little mermaid" and "thomas the tank engine." I now have them memorized so I can recite them to her as I cook! It's great!

TheAtticGirl said...

My son loves anything Fantasy Fiction, especially Star Wars books.


http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/aloha-friday-comfy-jeans.html

Liz Mays said...

She adores the book People by Peter Spier.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

My oldest son loves the Magic Tree House books and Curious George. My little guy loves anything Sesame Street. My all time favorite is Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs - which it was never made into a movie.

Colette S said...

My kids seem to love all the books, but mostly I can tell they LOVE Dr. Seuss

Marie said...

My kids have a lot of books that they love -- it's hard to pick one so I'll give some general examples instead. Little Critter is very popular in our house (anything by Mercer Mayer really), Max and Ruby, McDuff and anything with animals :-)

Becca said...

No kids, but as a kid I loved Babysitter's Club and the Sweet Valley series.

~ Noelle said...

We read all of them!
From Goodnight Moon to See how much I love you...

kailani said...

Right now she's into Tinkerbell and reading all the fairy books she can find.

My eHow Articles

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com