Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Web Search

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Recieved A Kreativ Blogger Award!

Sara from I Blame My Mother gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award.Here are the rules:

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...
tagging them and letting them know they won!

You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole wide world know you are KREATIV!

Seven Things I Love:

1.Blogging

2.Spring

3.Christmas

4.Vacationing With My Family

5.Longhorn Restaurant

6.Sunrise

7.Taking Pictures


Seven blogs that impress me with their creativity:



2. Michelle At A Mommy's Adventures

3. Amanda At Funny Days with Mommy and Maddie

4. Jennifer At Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

5. Allie At No Time For Flash Cards

6. BranFlakes At Adventures of a Flake

7. Bakerella At Bakerella

5 Comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for sending one my way!

Bran said...

Thank you! I needed something to lift my spirits today and this helped, thanks!

Allie said...

Thank you so much ! I really love some of the other blogs you awarded it to and need to check out the others, this is my favorite way of finding great new things to read !

Thanks again !

Michelle said...

Thank you so much!!!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Aww, how sweet of you to think of me, thank you! I'm flattered:)

My eHow Articles

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com