Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Web Search

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Letter Of The Week - R Is For Rainbow


I know that St. Patrick's Day is done, but we're still working on the letter R, and rainbows. So today Tristan is working on writing the letter "R". He didn't do to bad, but to show him how good he did, I put a blue star on the really god R's. Below is his worksheet...which you can find here. First he colored the rainbow...



Then, with some help, he wrote his R's


After he wrote his R's, he made a hand print rainbow.
We used red, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple construction paper,
marker and scissors.


Then, I drew his hand print on each color of construction paper.


After we drew the hand prints, I cut the hand prints out



Then Tristan glued them together




Finally, he had a hand print rainbow




0 Comments:

My eHow Articles

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com