Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Web Search

Monday, March 30, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday




This is our first Muffin Tin Monday featured on Her Cup Overfloweth. Tristan is not a big veggie eater, so maybe I'll have some luck using the muffin tins. I also need to buy another one so Brayden can participate in it as well.

Today was a no theme day, which is good, since this was my first time doing this. So here is what we had...



Top Roll: 1 banana, cottage cheese & carrot sticks
Bottom Roll: 3 chicken tenders, gold fish crackers & peanut butter

I do want to add, Tristan ate some of the carrots! Yay! No hesitation. Didn't eat all of them but it's a step forward.

5 Comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Thanks for joining us, give me a few minutes before your tin is up at my blog.

You did a great job and hooray for eating carrots!!!

Bobbi & Noe said...

Great muffin tin! Hope to see more of them!

Bran said...

Soon your kiddos will be screaming for a muffin tin every time you tell them it's a Monday, mine do! Great job!

' said...

Nice job - I'm sure he'll be willing to try more foods when presented in the tin... it works wonders for my kids.

sarah in the woods said...

Yummy-looking muffin tin. :)

My eHow Articles

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com